Indoor Activities: Table Tennis

During our winter, in  Durban, we found ourselves staying at home not doing much but watch TV. We needed to start to get more active... indoors.

One activity that came to mind was table tennis, which was one of my childhood sports activities that I enjoyed. Only problem is buying a table tennis board can be pretty expensive these days.

Solution:

If you have a big enough dining room table you can use that as a table tennis board. I bought table tennis paddles and balls from our local Chinese shop for R10. And for nets I used my daughters Lego Mega Blocks, you can also use regular Lego.

This provided our family with hours of fun and it almost becomes addictive.


Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post