Hay Day - Supercell

Ok, I know that Hay Day, by Super Cell, has been around for a while now and it might be a bit old for some people, but it's still a great game. I started playing it about a year ago and was hooked on it. Then I got busy and forgot about it. Four months later I logged on and saw that my farm was still alive.

I planted some crops and got started again. The aim of the game is to grow your farm by increasing what types of crops you plant and what type of animals you farm. You start of with the basics, like wheat and chickens. You grow the wheat and covert it into chicken feed to feed your chickens. After a while you chickens lay eggs and you can either sell them or use them to make better products like, baking a pie or bread, land then sell those. The final products yield a higher income and those profits can go towards upgrading your farm.

Hay Day isn't a game that you can play in a couple of hours and finish it. It's designed to take weeks, even months to complete. You can spend your own money and accomplish things faster but if you are like me and do it the old fashion way it can take a while, but the results are more satisfying.

The game goes well with Clash of Clans, because when you are waiting for things to be upgraded or completed in Clash of Clans you can kill time in Hay Day, and vice versa.

Give it a go, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Hay Day is available for both Android and iPhone, on tablet and iPad as well.



Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post