Fifty Shades Of Grey

I've been hearing a lot of talk about the recent craze over a novel, by E. L. James, Fifty Shades Of Grey. It's been on the TV, radio and all over twitter. I decided to see what the hype is all about.

I downloaded the sample from Amazon onto my Kindle app on my Android and read through the first two chapters. Apart from what people say about the content, apparently it gets extremely freaky, I think that the author did a very good job of capturing the readers attention in the way that she relates the story.

I haven't reached any spicy parts in the book yet, but it the way this story is being told, I'm driven to read on, and I'm not even a fan of this type of a novel, I'm more of a fantasy fiction person.

There are three parts to the story starting with Fifty Shades Of Grey, then Fifty Shades Darker and the Fifty Shades Freed.


Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post