Jock of the Bushvelt

I'm taking the family out to the movies today, going to watch Jock of the Bushvelt. I remember watching this movie when I was a kid and I'm looking forward to the animated version. Not going to watch the 3D version, I think 3D is a waste of time. The quality of the movies are seriously compromised... blurry and dark.

It was a very inspiring movie is I remember correctly and I'm hoping the animated movie does the original justice. I hate it when remakes gives Them original movie a bad name.

Gateway Sterkinekor is our cinema of choice, because of the seats and cleanliness of the cinema. Also we only pay R40 for the three of us, R20 per adult and kids get in free... Discovery Vitality membership.

Well, I'll post a comment on the movie after we've watched it...

Just finished watching Jock of the Bushvelt. Was good but it cannot be compared to the original, this version was adapted for younger kids. There was more humor in it than the more serious scenes from the original movie.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post