Jurassic World

This movie will be one of the greatest movies ever for me. Because as a kid I remember the thrill and awe that I was in when my folks took me to watch Jurassic Park back in 1993. And what makes Jurassic World special is that I got to take my daughter to it, who is about the same age as me when I watched the first one back in '93 and I new exactly how she felt before, during and after the movie.

The movie takes CGI to another level, bringing to life the dinosaurs that kids dream about. Even in the original Jurassic Park, at the time everything seemed so realistic. Of course there are going to be people that will slam the graphics and animatronics,  but you have to look at  it from a child's point of view and remember what you experienced when you were young. 

Although Colin Trevorrow will never come top what Spielberg did in 1993, he did come close. He did well to instill the same awe and wonder that we experienced as kids.

A must to watch on the big screen. If you were lucky enough to watch the original on the big screen then this is a must.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post